Wednesday, March 10, 2010

#12 Way Too Beautiful for Earth


Happy first birthday, baby boy! I wish you were here to celebrate your birthday, but don't worry--we'll eat some cupcakes in your memory and we'll be sending you up some balloons soon. You've got lots of gifts at the cemetery--you are very loved by all of your family! Mommy is not as sad as she thought she'd be today. She shed a few tears talking to you at the cemetery, but overall she knows that you are happy and safe with Jesus.

I have the best gift to give you for your birthday. Are you ready? You're going to be a big brother in November! ;)

~I hope you enjoyed your 12 days of photos. I saved the best for last. I am finally ready to share your real photo with the world.~ "Some people dream of angels. We held one in our arms."

4 comments:

  1. *hugs* thinking of you guys and of Jonas today!!

    And I'm glad you're sharing the news!! :-) I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending my love and prayers to you......and Congratulations!!! What a beautiful Angel you are, Jonas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby!

    Congratulations! I'll be praying for you and your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittney, I don't know if you remember me, but I'm a friend of Erin's who lives in Luxembourg...we stopped over at your apartment one day last summer and brought you ginger water :-)
    Anyway, I stumbled upon your blog after seeing you on Erin's FB page, and it's ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I am very sorry for your loss - your blog is a breathtaking tribute to your beautiful baby boy. I hope it is helping you through your grief. I am sure you are helping many, many people in ways you may never know! All the best!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete