Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!



Here's some pictures of Jonas' first birthday in my hometown of Sidney, Nebraska where he is buried. I apologize for taking so long to get these up! Lots of stuff going on in our lives, as usual. It was a very peaceful day, surprisingly! It was so windy, though. We did a balloon release with my parents at the cemetery. We each let go of a balloon, but they all got stuck in the pine trees or popped!! It was pretty funny. I assume that was Jonas' sense of humor at work there since I'm sure he takes after his daddy and brother. :) However, my mom let go of hers last and it was the only one that made it! It was the yellow one, so that must be his favorite color. We were happy that he at least got one balloon in Heaven. :)

So anyway, onto the pictures!










2 comments:

  1. How sweet. :)

    ...yellow is my favorite color, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think yellow is definitely his favorite color! Isn't that nice to know?

    I really liked the celebration you had for Jonas' birthday. I'm sure he did, too!

    ReplyDelete